ROCKS IN MY GARDEN

This is our family garden blog, where we share our trials and errors as well as our successes with friends and family.
Yes, the picture of the lizard is one I took, see the butterfly wings sticking out of his mouth?

Friday, January 29, 2010

Follow Friday 1/29/2010

Friday Follow

Welcome to our Family Garden, if you are new here thank you for stopping by!!

Here are 3 things I wanted to share about our garden.
Where NOT to put salt in the Garden.
The Lizard Story
& What we are doing to ourselves (long post)

 Happy Gardening,
>Valerie
Don't know what to get the gardener in your life? Try my suggestions on the left or one of these.

11 comments:

Mama to 5 January 29, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

Signed up to be a Friday Follower - I like all your gardening posts - I plan on starting a garden soon w/ my kids. :)

One Southern Girl January 29, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

Thanks for following my blog! I'm following you now!

Happy Friday!

Kristy January 29, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

Thanks for being a follower!

Stopping by from Friday Follow! I am a new follower. :) Join me and link up for Furry Friday Follow at My Pet Savings!

Kristy

http://www.mypetsavings.com

CathyH January 29, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

Hi! New Friday follower. I LOVE to garden so know I'll enjoy your site, thanks!

Anonymous,  January 29, 2010 at 3:28 PM  

Happy Friday Follow - Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

Love the lizard eating the flowers pics.

MisAdventuresofMomof3 January 29, 2010 at 5:09 PM  

New follower from FF.

misadventuresofmomof3.me

Annie January 29, 2010 at 9:48 PM  

Following your blog from Friday Follow.

Have a nice weekend.

Becca January 31, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

I just looked at your lizard pictures...how cool!

Here from Friday Follow and already following you :)

Juliana January 31, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

I found you through FF and am your newest follower. Please come by and follow me back. I look forward to getting to know you better. Hope you had a nice weekend. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog!

Anonymous,  February 1, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

I just became a Follower of your gardening blog! It looks like you have a lot of useful information here. I'll keep checking back, thanks!

Lafe's Hidden Treasures February 5, 2010 at 6:49 AM  

Love this blog! I am aFriday Follower.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vegetable Gardener

NEW from GardenGirlTV

Green Living TV

FDA Recalls

Food Alerts Widget. Flash Player 9 is required.
Food Safety Widget.
Flash Player 9 is required.
-->

Green Living Podcast

Garden Tools

Google

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP