ROCKS IN MY GARDEN

This is our family garden blog, where we share our trials and errors as well as our successes with friends and family.
Yes, the picture of the lizard is one I took, see the butterfly wings sticking out of his mouth?

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Luffa Gourds

This last year we tried growing a few gourds, some with success and some not so much. I'll try to post some of our adventures with them here soon. NOTE:Another great tip on Loffa Gourds, or Home Grown dish cloths, is HERE.

6 comments:

Anonymous,  January 15, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

Following you back from the Newlywed blog. I'd really love to put in a garden this year!

Anonymous,  January 15, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

Hi there! I fixed your link at Friday Follow and you should be good to go now. Thank you for partying with us today and can't wait to see you next Friday (or sooner)!

~ Lynn

Anonymous,  January 15, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

I am now a follower from Friday Follow - Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

Unknown January 16, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

You got me right away!
Major gardening going on right here....

friday follow.

Shelley January 16, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

Hi there! I'm a new follower visiting from "Friday Follow"! I'd love for you to come visit me!

Have a great weekend!

Becca January 17, 2010 at 1:58 AM  

I wish we could grow a garden here. The last time we tried we had no success :(


Here following from the Friday Follow :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vegetable Gardener

NEW from GardenGirlTV

Green Living TV

FDA Recalls

Food Alerts Widget. Flash Player 9 is required.
Food Safety Widget.
Flash Player 9 is required.
-->

Green Living Podcast

Garden Tools

Google

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP