ROCKS IN MY GARDEN

This is our family garden blog, where we share our trials and errors as well as our successes with friends and family.
Yes, the picture of the lizard is one I took, see the butterfly wings sticking out of his mouth?

Friday, January 8, 2010

Plan your Garden Before You Plant Your Garden

With January being planning time, I thought I would share this great site to help you plan your garden.  

Plan Garden is an online planner for your garden. 

You can track your seeds, plantings, harvest, garden chores, the weather and so much more there. 

There is a 45 day free trial and then a small fee for continued membership. I say small fee because it is worth it to track what I have done and not have to worry about the fact that my husband someone carried my note pad off again. 

I can also use the online planner to space out my beds and move things around BEFORE I head outside. 

Give it a try, I mean with the 45 day free trial what have you got to loose? No card # required for trial membership.

2 comments:

Tara January 16, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

following you here too!

Tara
Trendy Treehouse

HeartsMakeFamilies January 17, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

following you from Friday Follow. Love your blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vegetable Gardener

NEW from GardenGirlTV

Green Living TV

FDA Recalls

Food Alerts Widget. Flash Player 9 is required.
Food Safety Widget.
Flash Player 9 is required.
-->

Green Living Podcast

Garden Tools

Google

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP