ROCKS IN MY GARDEN

This is our family garden blog, where we share our trials and errors as well as our successes with friends and family.
Yes, the picture of the lizard is one I took, see the butterfly wings sticking out of his mouth?

Friday, December 18, 2009

A Picture Says a Thousand Words

A Lizard eating breakfast in my Morning Glories.



I know that I shared this last picture on Wordless Wednesday, but I wanted to put the whole series in. I had stopped to look at my Morning Glories about 6 weeks ago (they are DEAD now) and saw a movement. I knew there was a lizard living in them, I had seen him before. My eye caught him just in time to see him swallow a small butterfly, amazing!!! I reached into my purse, quietly, and pulled out my phone and started snapping pictures. I gradually inched closer and the last picture is of him looking at me-how cool is that?!?! My husband walked up and saw him and just as he got his phone ready, the poor little guy took off.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vegetable Gardener

NEW from GardenGirlTV

Green Living TV

FDA Recalls

Food Alerts Widget. Flash Player 9 is required.
Food Safety Widget.
Flash Player 9 is required.
-->

Green Living Podcast

Garden Tools

Google

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP