ROCKS IN MY GARDEN

This is our family garden blog, where we share our trials and errors as well as our successes with friends and family.
Yes, the picture of the lizard is one I took, see the butterfly wings sticking out of his mouth?

Monday, December 28, 2009

Wraping Up The Year

As we wrap up 2009 and look ahead to 2010, what projects do we need to be working on or finishing now to make Spring more enjoyable? It may be cold outside, I know it is here in Texas, but there are things we can do now to ensure we are working smarter not harder.

Here are some tips for December Gardening from Mel Barthalomew, of Square Foot Gardening, & Patti Moreno, of Garden Girl TV.

Happy Gardening
Valerie

3 comments:

Jane December 28, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

OMG! I need to follow this blog. I've been trying to get my garden going here in Southern California. Square Foot Gardening though has not been my friend yet. Sigh. Someday!

Thanks for stopping my Living in the Land of Nod today! Come back any time!

Joanna Jenkins January 1, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

Love your blog and love your attitude.

Happy Gardening in 2010!

And thank you for following my blog. I look forward to living vicariously through your garden in the new year :-)

jj

Jennifer January 4, 2010 at 6:58 AM  

Stopping by to say thank you so much for following my blog and leaving a comment on my SITS day! I loved the video and all the neat ideas.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vegetable Gardener

NEW from GardenGirlTV

Green Living TV

FDA Recalls

Food Alerts Widget. Flash Player 9 is required.
Food Safety Widget.
Flash Player 9 is required.
-->

Green Living Podcast

Garden Tools

Google

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP