ROCKS IN MY GARDEN

This is our family garden blog, where we share our trials and errors as well as our successes with friends and family.
Yes, the picture of the lizard is one I took, see the butterfly wings sticking out of his mouth?

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Harvest

We spent so much time in the garden that by the time I got back inside I was too tired to share about it. So I'll just add a few pictures to share the results with you. Above is a Tequila Sunrise, a sweet pepper. We did use them with our foods, but I also cut them up and dehydrated a variety of sweet peppers to use as a seasoning for foods, it was AWESOME!!!
Morning Glories....
My arm, 2 cucumbers & an eggplant.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vegetable Gardener

NEW from GardenGirlTV

Green Living TV

FDA Recalls

Food Alerts Widget. Flash Player 9 is required.
Food Safety Widget.
Flash Player 9 is required.
-->

Green Living Podcast

Garden Tools

Google

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP