ROCKS IN MY GARDEN

This is our family garden blog, where we share our trials and errors as well as our successes with friends and family.
Yes, the picture of the lizard is one I took, see the butterfly wings sticking out of his mouth?

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Help with Companion Planting

I read up this past winter (yuk is it still winter????) about Square Foot Gardening and Companion Planting. I took notes but since the books were Library books I don't have the book in front of me at this time. I ran across a WONDERFUL blog about SFG and Companion Gardening, and Emily had put together an AWESOME chart for those of us who get headaches thinking about this type of thing. Emily's blog is MySquareFootGarden and the page with her chart is HERE. Emily also has several posts on her adventures in her garden, please take a minute or two and stop by her blog.
Happy Gardening,
Valerie


Don't know what to get the gardener in your life? Try my suggestions on the left or maybe one of these.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 13, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

Hi! I just came across Emily's blog in the past couple of weeks and signed up for her newsletter. Your posts are very helpful and I am going to link to you on my sidebar. Thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vegetable Gardener

NEW from GardenGirlTV

Green Living TV

FDA Recalls

Food Alerts Widget. Flash Player 9 is required.
Food Safety Widget.
Flash Player 9 is required.
-->

Green Living Podcast

Garden Tools

Google

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP