ROCKS IN MY GARDEN

This is our family garden blog, where we share our trials and errors as well as our successes with friends and family.
Yes, the picture of the lizard is one I took, see the butterfly wings sticking out of his mouth?

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kitchen Garden

This is supposed to be my kitchen garden, but as I order seeds and plant them, I am wondering, where am I going to put all of this. I think I will just put a few essentials and my precious bell peppers in there for now. So far I have some garlic (2), some feverfew, some lemon balm, 2 mints (spearmint & chocolate mint) and 4 brocoli plants that I transplanted from the big garden because the rabbits kept eating it. One is producing a brocoli head already.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vegetable Gardener

NEW from GardenGirlTV

Green Living TV

FDA Recalls

Food Alerts Widget. Flash Player 9 is required.
Food Safety Widget.
Flash Player 9 is required.
-->

Green Living Podcast

Garden Tools

Google

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP